Send someone to jail spell
10-27-2012, 03:32 AM
Send someone to jail spell
What candles r oils do I need to send someone to jail
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Send someone to jail spell
Ive been looking for the same information, i posted the question but didnt get much response. Hopefully someone will come along and help us both....
10-27-2012, 11:21 PM
I found out its hot foot candle send the troubled person wherever you want them to go and go away oil to dress the candle
10-28-2012, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 05:00 AM by DocConjure.)
(10-27-2012 11:21 PM)Venee Wrote:  I found out its hot foot candle send the troubled person wherever you want them to go and go away oil to dress the candle

You do not control what happens to a person when you hot foot them. Hot foot will not cause a person to be arrested per say, unless the person gets so crazy they break a law or something.

Hot Foot is just a very strong banishing that works without any regard to any harm the person my suffer. It should only be used in the most extreme of cases. If someone needs to be banished and has done you no wrong then you should do a more gentle banishing where they are not harmed. The reason why I say this is because if you are doing things that are not justified then this makes you an old-school witch and an evil doer. Plus people can end up hot footing themselves.

Yes there are works to specifically get a person arrested or go to jail. However, I'm not giving this info away for free and especially to an anonymous person online. Most professional would likewise never do that.

My Secret Hoodoo: The Twisted Musings Of A Modern Conjure Worker

The Demoniacal: Blogging The Demons, Monsters, & Mysterious Creatures That Reportedly Haunt Our World
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2012, 03:33 AM
What to do this person is trying to cause problems and him and i used to b in a relationship which ended this past summer he's in and out of jail now he's out and trying to cause problems
11-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Use Protection/Firey Wall of Protection for yourself -- burn the incense in your house, sprinkle the powders on your body, things like that -- and things like Hot Foot will do to make him go away if you're physically afraid of him. You didn't say what kind of "trouble" he's making -- something like Stop Gossip might do if he's all talk, for example. If he's actually done anything jailworthy already, then Court Case type spells are what you'd need.

Author of Death and Destruction: How To Cast Magic Spells for Vengeance, Harm, &c., The Conjure Cookbook: Making Magic with Oils, Powders and Baths and Voodoo Conjure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-21-2014, 07:33 AM
You really don't need any special candles or anything to send someone to jail. Just a piece of twine will suffice. You just say out loud "I bind you into jail" and each time you say it you tie the twine into a knot. Keep doing this until you're satisfied, and then keep the twine in a hidden space such as a sock drawer. Rememer you have to have strong feelings about the person going to jail when you do this.

I've done it to a couple of people and it has always worked.

What I've found is that you have to also make up a reason for them to go to jail, such as auto theft, in order for it to come to fruition. It takes about three to six months for the spell to work.
09-12-2014, 07:17 PM
I think that this information is the best.