Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Queen Elizabeth Root
01-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Queen Elizabeth Root
Anyone ever use Queen Elizabeth Root or the powder to attract love/romance? If so, how did you use it or how would you use to achieve maximum results in attracting favorable suitors?

Thanks and Happy New Year.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: Queen Elizabeth Root
Hey Angeleyes7,

You can use the root and powder in many different ways, it depends on the type of work you're deciding to do for yourself. If you're doing candle work, you can add some of the powder inside the candle along with some attraction and love-drawing oil. If you're making a conjure bag, just use the root. The powder alone can be sprinkled inside your shoe, on clothing, on love talismans, or powder yourself up going upwards to draw in love.

Lucky Mojo provides some great tips as well! http://www.herb-magic.com/queen-elizabeth-root.html
Find all posts by this user
01-07-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Queen Elizabeth Root
Just stating the obvious here, but this is a root used by women, and in modern times, gay men, to draw men (or male lovers for gay men), and to have power over them. Queen Elizabeth root is also called Orris Root and it is a species of Iris. A close relative of this plant is Jezebel Root, which is also an Iris, which is used by prostitutes to draw clients and for women to have power over men.

FYI: I believe Indio/Wisdom sells both Queen Elizabeth Root/Orris Root and "Jezebel Root". I don't know about the Queen Elizabeth root sold here but I do know that the Jezebel Root sold here is fake and is nothing but bark mulch you put in your garden.

My Secret Hoodoo: The Twisted Musings Of A Modern Conjure Worker

The Demoniacal: Blogging The Demons, Monsters, & Mysterious Creatures That Reportedly Haunt Our World
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user