Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to make a guy less horny with a Penis candle?
12-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Is it possible to make a guy less horny with a Penis candle?
Hi,

Does anyone know how to use a Penis candle? This may sound funny...

I was with a guy who cannot be monogamous and sleeps with multiple women a week without using a condom. He was so so charming and dumped me on text 3 days later. I have never given myself to anyone this much without using a condom before.
So I did a reversal on him asking the divine to have me represent all the women that he has slept with and dumped for the last 6 years. The next day, he wouldn't stop texting me and he told me days later that he had multiple dreams of him dying. I guessed that was what his other women wished for him...Smile

Like I said, he was charming and I went back to him...and he dumped me again...

I did this hoodoo thing by putting command oil onto his name on a piece of paper and put him in the freezer. Not sure if it works or not like freezing his brain or penis.

Is it possible to make a guy less sexually horny?

Or is it possible to make him look at men more than women?

Is it possible to make him NEVER EVER have another erection EVER?

Is it possible for him to have his Penis be in pain everytime he has sex?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2011, 05:43 PM
RE: Is it possible to make a guy less horny with a Penis candle?
So here's my responces to your questions:

1.) Is it possible to make a guy less sexually horny?

Yes. However, do you want him to be less horny or only horny for you?

2.) Or is it possible to make him look at men more than women?

No. You cannot use magic to change someone's sexual orientation. A gay person can use magic to seduce a straight person but such is only temporary.

See my blog below:

Using Magic To Turn Straight People Gay
http://thedemoniacal.blogspot.com/2011/0...e-gay.html

3.) Is it possible to make him NEVER EVER have another erection EVER?

This would be unjustified magic, i.e. a curse, i.e. witchcraft. Just to be totally honest here, if you went this route you may be strong enough to make him impotent for a while but it's likely that you don't have the power to make it permanent. It takes a lot of energy to keep a curse going.

4.) Is it possible for him to have his Penis be in pain everytime he has sex?

Similar to my answer for #3. This would be a curse and you probably don't have the personal power to make it permenant but you may see temporary results.

No offense, but it sounds to me like you still want to be with him. Maybe you should do love work on him instead of resorting to curses. However, it's very hard to change someone. Most people don't change unless they want to change.

(12-27-2011 03:38 PM)spiritualdreamer Wrote:  Hi,

Does anyone know how to use a Penis candle? This may sound funny...

I was with a guy who cannot be monogamous and sleeps with multiple women a week without using a condom. He was so so charming and dumped me on text 3 days later. I have never given myself to anyone this much without using a condom before.
So I did a reversal on him asking the divine to have me represent all the women that he has slept with and dumped for the last 6 years. The next day, he wouldn't stop texting me and he told me days later that he had multiple dreams of him dying. I guessed that was what his other women wished for him...Smile

Like I said, he was charming and I went back to him...and he dumped me again...

I did this hoodoo thing by putting command oil onto his name on a piece of paper and put him in the freezer. Not sure if it works or not like freezing his brain or penis.

Is it possible to make a guy less sexually horny?

Or is it possible to make him look at men more than women?

Is it possible to make him NEVER EVER have another erection EVER?

Is it possible for him to have his Penis be in pain everytime he has sex?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

My Secret Hoodoo: The Twisted Musings Of A Modern Conjure Worker

The Demoniacal: Blogging The Demons, Monsters, & Mysterious Creatures That Reportedly Haunt Our World
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Thanks Doc. So how do you make a guy less sexually horny using magic?

So no one on this forum has ever bought a Penis Reversal or Penis candle before?
01-06-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm gonna pass on this as I don't feel the request is justified. Perhaps you might want to steer your energies into finding the right person for you?

(01-06-2012 12:53 PM)spiritualdreamer Wrote:  Thanks Doc. So how do you make a guy less sexually horny using magic?

So no one on this forum has ever bought a Penis Reversal or Penis candle before?

My Secret Hoodoo: The Twisted Musings Of A Modern Conjure Worker

The Demoniacal: Blogging The Demons, Monsters, & Mysterious Creatures That Reportedly Haunt Our World
11-04-2012, 11:12 AM
I would tie him up so he only had eyes for you. But concidering his personality would you want him in your life it seems he has psychopath tendecies. But if you want him Id tie him my.
11-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Why don't you just pray and ask God to send you that man that he has for you, if he is God sent then you won't have to worry about him sleeping around on you.
11-04-2012, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 03:57 PM by Talia.)
Fidelity type works are what are typically used to make a man less horny. Penis candles are not *the* most effective way to work them but they can be done -- it depends a little on what kind of access you have to him.

Using blue or white penis candles dressed with something like Stay With Me or No One But Me and maybe dusting it with Cast Off Evil or some other break-bad-habits mix is what I'd probably try, off the top of my head. Maybe also add a little bit of saltpeter to the mixture too (it has long been alleged that saltpeter dampens men's sex drives.)

Author of Death and Destruction: How To Cast Magic Spells for Vengeance, Harm, &c., The Conjure Cookbook: Making Magic with Oils, Powders and Baths and Voodoo Conjure.
10-17-2014, 04:06 AM
Thank you for theĀ informativeĀ posts.

dubli
11-03-2014, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 01:31 AM by FranLionHeart.)
"So I did a reversal on him asking the divine to have me represent all the women that he has slept with and dumped for the last 6 years. The next day, he wouldn't stop texting me and he told me days later that he had multiple dreams of him dying. I guessed that was what his other women wished for him."

No offense, but to me this sounds like it would have been a chance for this man to finally learn the effect of his actions and in turn maybe the reasons why he sleeps around so much...If you hadn't taken him back.
You didn't ask the divine to make him yours or to actually punish him for what he has done. You pretty much asked to be the type of woman he would leave in hopes of keeping him. I wouldn't say that was the smartest way to handle things.
Maybe it would have been wiser to never sleep with him again and just help him think things through or even just treating him in the same harsh way hes treated others so he would get a taste of how it feels.
I personally think you need to leave this man to his fate, he will either figure himself out or suffer the eventual loneliness cheaters face when they are no longer attractive enough to sleep around. Eventually no one will want him.
As for you maybe you could take some time to figure out what you want in your life by way of love because right now it sounds like you want him to both love you and suffer greatly and if you take some time to think about it if you really loved him you wouldn't want to hurt him in any manner.
Maybe you should take some time to heal your wounded heart and in that time maybe someone far better will come along and you will spare yourself the negative karma you are risking by messing around with this guy.