Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who knows how to send someone to jail...
09-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Who knows how to send someone to jail...
I've just been thinking that if I took the object of desire out of the picture...that things may change for the better???? Anyway I was thinking if the guy got locked up that he would no longer be under her influences and she would have less access to working on him...(stuff in the food/clothes/etc...)...Anyway...any thoughts??? I hate to go this route...but I'm thinking that it's for the best...he'll be able to clear his thoughts and I won't have to fight with her as much either because then either she'll concentrate on getting him out or looking for a new man...the downside of all this is that he may receive a fair amount of time in jail...but I'm really...really...really tired of this game...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2011, 07:26 AM
RE: Who knows how to send someone to jail...
I'm sending you a private e-mail

I've just been thinking that if I took the object of desire out of the picture...that things may change for the better???? Anyway I was thinking if the guy got locked up that he would no longer be under her influences and she would have less access to working on him...(stuff in the food/clothes/etc...)...Anyway...any thoughts??? I hate to go this route...but I'm thinking that it's for the best...he'll be able to clear his thoughts and I won't have to fight with her as much either because then either she'll concentrate on getting him out or looking for a new man...the downside of all this is that he may receive a fair amount of time in jail...but I'm really...really...really tired of this game...
[/quote]
10-04-2011, 11:03 AM
(09-22-2011 07:23 AM)NiteN8V Wrote:  I've just been thinking that if I took the object of desire out of the picture...that things may change for the better???? Anyway I was thinking if the guy got locked up that he would no longer be under her influences and she would have less access to working on him...(stuff in the food/clothes/etc...)...Anyway...any thoughts??? I hate to go this route...but I'm thinking that it's for the best...he'll be able to clear his thoughts and I won't have to fight with her as much either because then either she'll concentrate on getting him out or looking for a new man...the downside of all this is that he may receive a fair amount of time in jail...but I'm really...really...really tired of this game...

I don't know your story but I'm sorry for your pain. I also have someone I'd like to see locked up. I have tiredlessly searched the internet, dug through books and can't find a Go To Jail spell. If I ever do, I'll keep you in mind.
10-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Except for Lucky Mojo's website, I'm hesitant about finding magic spells on the internet and using them "verbatim".
Even Lucky Mojo's website leaves some secrets out of their spells here and there...
10-07-2011, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 04:59 AM by Talia.)
There's an old hoodoo spell where you mix lightning struck wood and blood (any kind of blood) and burn it in a saucer, and it will make a person go to jail for something. I assume you would verbally direct the mixture as to whom it is meant to effect.

Admittedly, the context in which I heard it was specifically that it would be used against a murderer who'd escaped punishment, and this spell would ensure he'd be caught for some kind of crime and would be able to be punished. The blood, admittedly, makes more sense in this context; but you could still try it.

Author of Death and Destruction: How To Cast Magic Spells for Vengeance, Harm, &c., The Conjure Cookbook: Making Magic with Oils, Powders and Baths and Voodoo Conjure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Yes, I know that spell and I know many other spells to send people to jail. But the problem with this situation is that it would not be proper because I don't think the person is looking for actual justice, but rather to curse the person to get her out of the way.

(10-07-2011 04:57 AM)Talia Wrote:  There's an old hoodoo spell where you mix lightning struck wood and blood (any kind of blood) and burn it in a saucer, and it will make a person go to jail for something. I assume you would verbally direct the mixture as to whom it is meant to effect.

Admittedly, the context in which I heard it was specifically that it would be used against a murderer who'd escaped punishment, and this spell would ensure he'd be caught for some kind of crime and would be able to be punished. The blood, admittedly, makes more sense in this context; but you could still try it.

My Secret Hoodoo: The Twisted Musings Of A Modern Conjure Worker

The Demoniacal: Blogging The Demons, Monsters, & Mysterious Creatures That Reportedly Haunt Our World
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Shouldn't assume...yeah he's done things that are worthy of jail time. The thing is that until now I prayed that he'd stay out of jail but I'm seeing now that perhaps going to jail would be the best thing all the way around for him...he could finally clean the air for himself and I'd get a break from the woman that torments us...and he'd be out of the picture and she'd find a new victim. And Doc...you read it wrong...I'm trying to get the object that we're "fighting" over out of the way so he's no longer the object of her desire. The reason she chases me is because she knows if she lets him go he'll run right to me and that pisses her off. So if he's out of the picture she can find someone else and I can get some peace...or atleast that's what I'm hoping happens Smile
11-10-2012, 09:09 AM
That seems kind of harsh, Nite. JMHO