Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hummingbird Candle
05-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Hummingbird Candle
Can someone help me figure this out please?

I burned this candle last week (and had a parchment paper with the phrase "my perfect mate" and my name over that underneath the candle).

It burned PERFECTLY! No soot, no candle wax remain not even a white smoke on the glass...

I'm trying to bring toward me the one who is meant for me. My last relationship didn't go so well and I did a cut and clear spell/candle burn three weeks ago to rid me of the past emotional ties to that person.
I also got a free reading from the Lucky Mojo internet radio hour a few days before that about this man and based on that reading it's why I did the cut and clear.

So why is it that after this amazing burning candle I can't get that man out of my mind?I'm waking up thinking I spoke to him. Friday night (the day after the burning ended) is when this all started. He's in my dreams and they're quite vivid.

Today I woke up from a nap and was getting ready to go to his house then I realized I didn't speak to him,it was only in my dream that I had talked to him.

And for the record, we haven't had any contact since the day we broke up..which was the beginning of February.

HELP! Any thoughts or suggestions? I know he isn't the one for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2011, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2011 03:31 PM by DocConjure.)
RE: Hummingbird Candle
(05-26-2011 02:55 PM)writtenstatic Wrote:  Can someone help me figure this out please?

I burned this candle last week (and had a parchment paper with the phrase "my perfect mate" and my name over that underneath the candle).

It burned PERFECTLY! No soot, no candle wax remain not even a white smoke on the glass...

I'm trying to bring toward me the one who is meant for me. My last relationship didn't go so well and I did a cut and clear spell/candle burn three weeks ago to rid me of the past emotional ties to that person.
I also got a free reading from the Lucky Mojo internet radio hour a few days before that about this man and based on that reading it's why I did the cut and clear.

So why is it that after this amazing burning candle I can't get that man out of my mind?I'm waking up thinking I spoke to him. Friday night (the day after the burning ended) is when this all started. He's in my dreams and they're quite vivid.

Today I woke up from a nap and was getting ready to go to his house then I realized I didn't speak to him,it was only in my dream that I had talked to him.

And for the record, we haven't had any contact since the day we broke up..which was the beginning of February.

Love spells work best when you are quite open to the experience and don't have too many expectations. The more expectations one has the less likely it will manifest. Another thing that prevents love spells from manifesting is obsession or constant dwelling on it. In fact, I think that's perhaps the number one reason why love spells don't work for some people. When you do a spell you of course perform the spell and then you go about your life with the expectation that it will be fulfilled. What you don't do is constantly dwell on it or it will never manifest. (Which is why so many love spells and lottery-winning spells don't work. Too many people obsess over it.)

With regards to the cut & clear, of course these spells are only effective when we truly want to sever the ties and move on. It may take more than one spell as well. I think many people have been in a relationship, even if only a friendship, where they know they have to cut it off but for some reason they just can't. Well knowing it is a start but it may take time until you reach the point where you have the actual power necessary to cut it off. And I'm speaking from personal experience hear. I broke off a friendship with my so-called "best friend" but realy "frienemy" for over 15 years. Eveything was okay and we had a blast for about the first 3 or so years. Then she started to change, became cruel towards me, played mind games, got into this strange competition thing with me like she had to be more successful than me, etc. So basically in the late 90s I started to realize that I needed to end the relationship. Well guess what? It took until the summer of 2010 before I finally had the personal power to cut her off. What helped empower me was the realization that she was a psychic vampire and was feeding off of my power and my energy. Sorry for rambling, but the point is that it will take time. You may not be psychologicall, emotionally, or even spiritually at the point where you are strong enough to actually cut the ties.

Also, with regards to the Hummingbird candle, that is usually used when one is already in a relationship and the spirit of the Hummingbird is called upon to help bind the two people together and help remove obstacles and problems in the relationship. You may want to burn an attraction candle or even a come to me candle instead.

My Secret Hoodoo: The Twisted Musings Of A Modern Conjure Worker

The Demoniacal: Blogging The Demons, Monsters, & Mysterious Creatures That Reportedly Haunt Our World
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-26-2011, 05:05 PM
ConjureDoctor answered this pretty well but I'd like to add my own opinion on the Divine Hummingbird's candle. Well not only an opinion but as I was taught, you can use this candle to draw love to you not just for relationships. It is also used for gambling luck by some people I know since the bird is called upon to remove all bad luck.

I used it for court this morning along with other stuff I did and I got away pretty easy considering that it was my third offense (no license and insurance first two times and this time no license and no legal license plates either so it was an additional 2k AND they had already told me that if I did that one more time I would get my license taken away permanently).

Worked well enough that several of the clerks in the front kept coming to me, staring and wanting to help me out. They told me what to tell the judge and what to avoid to ensure I get her help.
05-26-2011, 06:13 PM
(05-26-2011 02:55 PM)writtenstatic Wrote:  Can someone help me figure this out please?

If I understand you correctly, the Hummingbird candle has nothing to do with your old relationship, right? It was to draw new love?

Your last Cut and Clear may have been unsuccessful or only partially successful -- and just because you're not fully over your old relationship doesn't mean a new one can't start.

I have an ex in whom I've not the slightest interest anymore and broke up with years ago (we've been apart longer than we were together at this point) and yet I dream about him semi-frequently, and I think that it's just never going to stop. It's just there, implanted in my mind as a metaphor for something or other.

There used to be a radio show I listened to, with a psychologist who would interpret dreams for people; one girl called after having a dream about her ex boyfriend. The psychologist pointed out that it's pretty much always "the one who got away" that people dream about, rarely the ever the happy relationships.

I'd judge either a) the dream was totally irrelevant to the Hummingbird spell, or b) the dream about being on good terms with your old partner means you'll be over him soon -- but you won't just "forget" him.

Author of Death and Destruction: How To Cast Magic Spells for Vengeance, Harm, &c., The Conjure Cookbook: Making Magic with Oils, Powders and Baths and Voodoo Conjure.
05-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Talia,
You are soooo right on about this one!!!
It's been 10 years for me and I still dream about the guy that got away. In fact, just a few nights ago....
05-27-2011, 03:13 AM
(05-26-2011 05:05 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  ConjureDoctor answered this pretty well but I'd like to add my own opinion on the Divine Hummingbird's candle. Well not only an opinion but as I was taught, you can use this candle to draw love to you not just for relationships. It is also used for gambling luck by some people I know since the bird is called upon to remove all bad luck.

I used it for court this morning along with other stuff I did and I got away pretty easy considering that it was my third offense (no license and insurance first two times and this time no license and no legal license plates either so it was an additional 2k AND they had already told me that if I did that one more time I would get my license taken away permanently).

Worked well enough that several of the clerks in the front kept coming to me, staring and wanting to help me out. They told me what to tell the judge and what to avoid to ensure I get her help.

Phoenix, please be careful. I'm assuming you are also doing Law Stay Away work as well. I just don't want you to fall into the trap that I personally have seen happen many times where people use magic rather than putting energy into solving their daily problems. I hope you are able to get your situation settled and are able to drive legally soon.

The Demoniacal: Blogging The Demons, Monsters, & Mysterious Creatures That Reportedly Haunt Our World
05-27-2011, 06:40 AM
Yes, I'm still driving without a license but only to take wife to work and bring her back meanwhile I get everything in order. I'll always use the LSA work just to keep the cops away though I don't speed (gas is too expensive that I prefer to drive at 60 mph on the freeway when it's supposed to be 65)

Am working at paying off my tickets, there is a program that I will be applying soon but will do some debt banishing work first with some luck work and spiritual water...all that good stuff. I need to do this now because I know i'll only be in bigger trouble later. The only reason I didn't take care of this before was because I was afraid of getting arrested lol. I don't even have an ID because I was too afraid to go get it but now the worst is over now I have a way to solve the problems and will be able to get back on the states good side Tongue and will have nothing to worry about when driving.
05-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks for your input all!

Yes, I was trying to draw a new relationship to me. And I know it will happen when it happens.

I have tried burning three "come to me" candles with little success. All three burned half black/half white and left 1/2inch of wax at the bottom.
05-27-2011, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2011 12:42 PM by DocConjure.)
(05-27-2011 11:37 AM)writtenstatic Wrote:  Thanks for your input all!

Yes, I was trying to draw a new relationship to me. And I know it will happen when it happens.

I have tried burning three "come to me" candles with little success. All three burned half black/half white and left 1/2inch of wax at the bottom.

That would mean there is some obstacles, but it could also just be the type of candle you used. My local stores carry about 4 different types 7 day candles with regard to wax. There is one kind that has almost a soy-type feel to the wax and it practically never burns down all the way. The last one I used of this kind only burned half-way.

If you can rule out the type of candle, the surface where you are burning the candles (if it's not level then it can cause problems), etc. then and only then should you consider it a bad omen with regard to left-over wax and black glass. White smoke is okay. Clean is best.

If by chance you feel that this is not the case and that the omens did indicate obstacles, you might try a Blockbuster candle fixed with Blockbuster oil (can also substitute with Road Opener oil) and topped with a little Palo Abre Camino dust. Simple file or use a knife to scrape some Palo Abre Camino wood. Indio has these items.

Good Luck

05-27-2011, 02:15 PM
I think that you're burning the wrong candles. Come to Me is supposed to be for someone specific. I think that's why the candles did what they did because you are not doing the right spell.