Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Green Salt
05-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Green Salt
Green salt works just as well as the money drawing anointing oil maybe even better and you just need salt and green food coloring. You sprinkle it around your home or you can put it on the window sills. It draws lots of money.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2009, 09:34 PM
RE: Green Salt
(05-25-2009 11:57 AM)PsychicMediummeka Wrote:  Green salt works just as well as the money drawing anointing oil maybe even better and you just need salt and green food coloring. You sprinkle it around your home or you can put it on the window sills. It draws lots of money.

I will try this recipe. How many drops of green food coloring? Does it depends on the amount of salt? Thank you very much.

APOSTLES
08-27-2009, 01:23 PM
what about the 7 day candle? to draw money. mine always turn pitch black. why is that?
08-27-2009, 10:18 PM
(08-27-2009 01:23 PM)mar_gut@yahoo.com Wrote:  what about the 7 day candle? to draw money. mine always turn pitch black. why is that?

Is the candle bringing you money? I don't know why it turns black but I was told by some that the candle turns black b/c something is blocking you and some say the candle wicks causes it.
09-01-2009, 01:24 AM
this is to the young lady that said that your money candle turns black.It most def sounds like ur money is being blocked,over tha years my god mother told me that ur money candles or any candles are not supposed to turn black that means somone is blocking u.. try using a blockbuster candle with tha oil and take some baths that will aid u in this money situation and try burning some incense or the aresol sprays that are on this site. I hope this was a lil helpful
09-03-2009, 09:28 AM
thank you, for your info. i think your right, because i was told that if your right hand is itching, that means that money is coming to you. well its always itching, but nothing comes my way.
at one point my candle cracked in half after turning pitch black.
especially for my brofriend, the one that i turn on, it scared me, because it was so black and broke in pieces.
03-09-2010, 05:56 AM
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT CAN BE USED TO HELP WIN A LAW SUIT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR FIVE YEARS NOW?
03-09-2010, 07:00 PM
(03-09-2010 05:56 AM)ATTRACTED STAR Wrote:  DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT CAN BE USED TO HELP WIN A LAW SUIT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR FIVE YEARS NOW?

Not sure what this question has to do with green salt or money drawing, but yes! Here's a remedy sparkel81 posted elsewhere on the boards:

Quote:I was going through some legal stuff in court and i ordered St. michael and tha high john tha conquer and i order tha st. michael spray and used followed by tha 7sisters court oil,i was told to do it three days before appearing in court and i recieved a phone call from tha public defender and i was told tha case was dropped tha day before my court apperance i still took tha last bath even though i never got a chance to before tha phone call..that was def some great news 4 me,so i would recommend it. it worked really fast!!! wow ps u must combine tha two together (BATHS).

Author of Death and Destruction: How To Cast Magic Spells for Vengeance, Harm, &c., The Conjure Cookbook: Making Magic with Oils, Powders and Baths and Voodoo Conjure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2010, 02:58 PM
can i use sugar instead of salt? with the green food coloring.
08-27-2010, 03:00 AM
You would use sugar only if you were trying to sweeten or attract someone.
blessings Frances