Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
GET BACK MONEY OWED SPELLS
09-03-2009, 10:17 AM
GET BACK MONEY OWED SPELLS
Sometimes we do stupid things like lend people money! So kick yourself in the butt and perform these spells to get your money back.

GREEN DEVIL MONEY-BACK SPELL

Start on a Saturday. Get a figural candle in the form of green devil and carve the borrower's name on it along with the words "GIVE ME MY MONEY!"

On a piece of unlined paper write his name 9 times and cross his name 9 times with the words "GIVE ME MY MONEY!" Place the paper beneath an overturned saucer, and put the candle, which you have dressed with Compelling Oil and / or Pay Me Oil on top of that.

As the candle burns, speak out loud your demand for the return of your money in your own words and close with the phrase:

Green Devil, I SEEK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!
Now take up the burning candle and saucer and retrieve the person's name paper from underneath. Hold the paper near the flame and say,

Green Devil, this is my command:
Until [Name] repays the debt he owes

Compel him to feel the sting of his conscience
Compel him to burn with the fire of remorse
Compel him to taste in his mouth only ashes
Compel him to dream of the evil he's done
Compel him to remember his debt to me
Whenever he thinks of money
Whenever he hears the word "money"
Whenever he sees money
Whenever he touches money

NOW, PAY ME THE MONEY YOU OWE ME, [Name],
or it will be hot for you!

Singe the paper a little, then put it back under the saucer and pinch the candle out (do not blow it out).

For 7 days, light the candle and speak aloud the commands as above. Then singe the paper, using the same warning words given above each time.

During this week, while the spell is working, you MUST also contact him somehow and ask for your money, firmly and confidently. If you will see him in person, wear Compelling Oil on your clothes when you meet. If you write to him by mail, sprinkle Compelling Sachet Powder on the letter, drag your fingernails down through the powder in wavy "snake lines" and then blow the powder off the paper. If you write to him by email or speak to him by phone, your opportunity for contact will be less, but at least wear Compelling Oil as you communicate electronically and be sure to state your command clearly and firmly.

If at any time during this period he makes a payment or repays the debt in full, thank the Green Devil for his aid and assistance, and consider the spell complete.

However, if despite your verbal contact with him and despite the magical warnings he has received with every singe of his name-paper, he still has not made any movement to repay you after 7 days, you can add to the words and action of the magical command. On the 8th day, which should again be a Saturday, light the candle and speak your demands aloud, as before.

As the candle burns, speak out loud your demand for the return of your money in your own words and close with the phrase:

Green Devil, I SEEK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!
Pick up the burning candle and saucer and retrieve the borrower's name paper from underneath one last time. Hold the paper near the flame and say,

Green Devil, this is my command:
Until [Name] repays the debt he owes
Compel him to feel the sting of his conscience
Compel him to burn with the fire of remorse
Compel him to taste in his mouth only ashes
Compel him to dream of the evil he's done
Compel him to remember his debt to me
Whenever he thinks of money
Whenever he hears the word "money"
Whenever he sees money
Whenever he touches money

Green Devil,
Compel [Name] to run through the flames of Hell
Until he falls to the ground at my feet
With his arm outstretched
And the money in his hand,
Begging me to take it!

NOW, PAY ME THE MONEY YOU OWE ME,[Name],
PAY ME MY MONEY -- or ***BURN***!!!

And let his name-paper burn up.

THE CHARGE OF JUPITER

In request for a spell for the return of money owed one:

You will need:

* Green candle
* Picture of person who owes money,
to use if needed for visualization

The Projective Hand is the hand that is normally used for
manual activities such as writing, peeling apples and
dialing telephones is symbolically thought to be the point
at which Personal Power is visualized as streaming from the
body. In ritual, personal power is visualized streaming out
of the palm or fingers of the hand for various magical
goals. This is also the hand in which tools such as the
Athame and wand are held. Ambidextrous persons simply chose
which hand to utilize for this purpose.

Hold the candle in your projective hand visualize the money
re-manifesting in you life. Remember, never visulize the
process of getting the money, visulize receiving the money
from the one who owes it to you.

Recite the following:

I charge you by Jupiter,
I charge you by the Earth,
I charge you Sun, Moon, and Stars:
Bring back my money to me,
Prosperity.
Money to me,
Prosperity.
Money to me,
Prosperity.

Place the candle in its holder. Light it. Sit or stand
before it watching the flame transform the wax into a
liquid. Visualize the candle releasing the energies that
you've placed within it. Sense it sending out power to bring
your ex for return of money into manifestation.

Let the candle burn down to its end (if in a safe location).
Or, allow it to burn for 4, 8, or 16 minutes daily until
your need manifests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2009, 05:43 AM
RE: GET BACK MONEY OWED SPELLS
[b This is in regards to the money owed spell...Now what if i can not get tha green devil candle?could i subsitute it for another type of candle..if so what kind? thanks a bunch[/b]
10-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Speaking for myself, if I couldn't get a green devil candle, I would just use a regular green candle.

Author of Death and Destruction: How To Cast Magic Spells for Vengeance, Harm, &c., The Conjure Cookbook: Making Magic with Oils, Powders and Baths and Voodoo Conjure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2009, 07:08 AM
I have had good luck using Bend Over and Give Me Your Money to get paid. Sprinkling the powder of laying down an oil line for the person to step in/over usually gets me pretty swift results without even having to ask them for the payment.

Author of Death and Destruction: How To Cast Magic Spells for Vengeance, Harm, &c., The Conjure Cookbook: Making Magic with Oils, Powders and Baths and Voodoo Conjure.
10-09-2009, 12:01 AM
(10-02-2009 08:00 PM)Talia Wrote:  Speaking for myself, if I couldn't get a green devil candle, I would just use a regular green candle.

Talia,are u refering to the green candle in the glass jar or the ones that are not in tha jar? thanks
10-09-2009, 01:54 PM
A regular candle -- no jar.

02-05-2010, 06:31 AM
Good day! This question/experience is for Talia:ok i did tha money owed spell now this is what i have encountered, second night i experienced my bed moving and tha third night i felt someone or something touch me on my back then i had a vision of tha person returning tha money saying here take it all even my credit cards..wow! is wat i said any way i even contacted this person wearing tha compelling oil before calling this person and said i will pay u..so i even went to tha same state where this person lives because i was visiting family over tha holidays! now i have returned home and recieved a phone call from this person but still no payment as of yet....Now should i repeat tha spell? another question could i use st.Expedito useing a pay me now candle with a john tha conqueror candle if i decided not to use a plain green candle and if so is their a certain order i should set tha candles? SORRY FOR THA LONG POST THANKS IN ADVANCE
02-05-2010, 05:19 PM
The person already has agreed to pay you, I would see what the hold up is. Maybe they just don't have any money, for example -- in which case you can do all the pay me spells you want but won't get the money, because it's just not there to be given, no matter how willing the person may be.

I would not use a John the Conqueror for this, but St. Expedite might be of help. He speeds things up and can remove blockages. I might try something like a St. Expedite candle dressed with Block Buster oil.

02-06-2010, 07:18 AM
(02-05-2010 05:19 PM)Talia Wrote:  The person already has agreed to pay you, I would see what the hold up is. Maybe they just don't have any money, for example -- in which case you can do all the pay me spells you want but won't get the money, because it's just not there to be given, no matter how willing the person may be.

I would not use a John the Conqueror for this, but St. Expedite might be of help. He speeds things up and can remove blockages. I might try something like a St. Expedite candle dressed with Block Buster oil.

Thanks talia that makes scence.
03-10-2010, 08:59 AM
update: ok i have recieved my payment from one of my targets but their is a hold up with the other tha person just don't have it at tha moment..so all i can do is be patient until that time comes..I did use tha St.Expedite candle i used fast luck oil instead of block buster oil i saw results in a matter of 2-3 weeks..and def gave my offering to ST. EXPEDITE and i have been granted my resquest..THANKS ST.EXPEDITE